Sunday, December 9, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Rudeboy308 - Nurse Mizuki Tachibana (Green Ribbon)



My thanks to @rudeboy308 for allowing me to color this piece done for him by @callmepo
This is Mizuki Tachibana from “Gravion”.  Granted I don’t know that much about the character but given the nurses uniform I couldn’t help but jump at the chance at coloring her. 

Here’s the original:  Nurse Tachibana by CallMePo

In the first incarnation of this picture, I was asked to have Nurse Mizuki Tachibana in a pink uniform and with that I made a support for Breast Cancer Awareness.  But at the time of doing that I decided to have another version done for another cause I‘m passionate about:  Mental Health Awareness. 
Thus, I did a recolor of Nurse Tachibana in a green uniform to symbolize Mental Health Awareness because I’m of the opinion that health of the mind is just as important as health of the body.  Let’s face it, if you had to go to the doctor to treat a heart problem, there’s no shame in it.  So why is there shame when it comes to health problems of the mind?  This needs to stop because if we are healthier mentally it will contribute to the betterment of us all. 

Let’s together stop the stigma of mental illness. 

Thanks again to the both of you for this.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Mizuki Tachibana - Gravion - Masami Obari

No comments: