Sunday, December 9, 2018

CallMePo - Animated Harem Aunt Cass Hamada


This particular image is one that I had foolishly forgotten that I even had.  I think it was a case that the picture had gotten lost in the shuffle but in the course of coloring some images, I rediscovered this one that was done several months back by @callmepo and decided to add color to it.

Here is the original:  Aunt Cass Really Enjoying a Cream Doughnut

In the process of coloring her, I wanted to do something different than what was done in the other versions of Aunt Cass in which she was standing in her home kitchen.  This time I decided to move her into the cafe itself.  Thus the reason for the posters, green wall, and of course a nice chalkboard letting everyone know that Aunt Cass is today’s special. 

By the way, in case you’re wondering, the symbol at the bottom left corner means “sex”. 

My thanks to CallMePo for allowing me the chance and opportunity for this. 


Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

© Aunt Cass Hamada - Big Hero Six - Disney - Marvel

No comments: