Saturday, December 8, 2018

Coloring Commission - CallMePo - Rudeboy308 - Beth


This is another coloring commission that @rudeboy308 had me do of another quick-n-dirty sketch that @callmepo did for him. 

Here’s the original:  Quick-n-dirty sketch for Rudeboy308

When Rudeboy308 had asked me to do this picture, he wanted me to not only color her but also put in a background here she was standing in the middle of the wrestling ring holding up her championship belt in victory.  When he told me that I instantly had this idea of Beth bathed in the white light, the ropes of the ring behind her, and the area behind that completely black dotted with the lights of camera flashes going off all at the same time.  It’s an effect I’ve seen happen where people are at major sporting events and they all take pictures making the audience look like they’re sparkling. 

When I asked Rudeboy308 about where this character was from, he told me that it was a character he thought of after coming across some random pictures.  And so he used it for an idea for an ex-wrestler/bodyguard and he named her “Beth”.  Although, the letters for the belt are a bit of a mystery.  Could mean “Big Damn Muscles” or something else entirely. 

But the end result is something I was quite satisfied with and Rudeboy loved it as well. 

© Beth - Rudeboy308

No comments: