Sunday, December 9, 2018

Mackie85 - Witchy Halloween





I know!  I know!  I’m a month too late for Halloween or anything like that but I do love this piece of work that Mackie85 did so I couldn’t help but apply my own skills of coloring to it.


Here’s the Lineart:  Witchy Lineart

And here’s the colored version of it: Happy Halloween 2017

I did use his original color pallet for this one but I added my own shading to it in order to five it a little more depth and visual volume.  but once I was done with it, I felt that there was so much more that could be done to it.  With that in mind I set to making different skin tones for the picture ranging from pale to dark.  If you want to see the rest of it, then you’ll have to go to my Tumblr blog to see the rest of it.

My thanks to Mackie85 for the work that he’s done.

No comments: