Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Gift Art - "Sara's Ordeal"


Recently, I've become acquainted with an erotic sci-fi author by the name of DieselJester thanks to Literotica.  After talking back and forth, exchanging writings and even helping each other out, I've helped out in making the covers of a couple of his books in a series called "Fallen Stars".  However, given the artwork that I've done and he's seen it, he asked that I make something based out of the Fallen Stars series.

The section of the first Fallen Stars book involves the wife of the main character being captured, sold into sexual slavery, and being put into one of the stasis chambers and put on display in the Master's main foyer.

With the artist that I've been working with, JulyViolet, I decided to have this project given over to them.  So they did the line art and I added the colors.  Coloring Sara was pretty hard, mainly the part about the hair.  Upon finishing up the front part, I showed it to my friend, Hooksnfangs, for some art assistance and with a little encouragement, I went a little extra mile when it came to adding extra highlights.

After that, I spoke with DieselJester to get the background right.  At first I did a simple blank wall, but then I went with essentially painting out a grand foyer.  And upon finishing it, I showed it to DieselJester who immediately fell in love with it.

So, if you like a little sci-fi erotica, then check out "Fallen Stars".

(C) Fallen Stars - DieselJester

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

No comments: