Saturday, October 3, 2020

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Aunt Cass is Expecting


 To continue on with my Animated Harem series, here we have a piece that was done by the wonderful JulyViolet of Aunt Cass Hamada bringing out today's special of "Oven buns" and showing something that signals that there's more than one that has a bun in the oven. 

When I had JulyViolet do this one, I realized that I already had one like this done by Blushmallet, but at the same time I wanted all the pieces done by the same artist in order to give it the same level of continuity.  And so, given the fact that BlushMallet is hard to reach and the fact that JulyViolet has proven themselves as a great artist, I decided to go with them.  

I transported the background from the version that BlushMallet did and transplanted it into this one.  However, I did move things around a little bit and did some modifications to it.  

Thank you, JulyViolet for the wonderful work that you did with this. 

Stay tuned for more from the Animated Harem.

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.   

(C) Aunt Cass Hamada - Big Hero Six - Disney

No comments: