Friday, June 4, 2021

Pzerotheartist - Daenerys Targaryen Slave Leia


 A while back, I commissioned the artist Pzerotheartist to do an art piece I've always wanted to see done. 

It's based on a piece done by a cosplayer named Novella Nikita who did this piece: Daenerys Targaryen Slave Leia.

So I asked Pzerotheartist to draw the line art and I would add in the colors.  In doing the colors, I knew that I had my work cut out for me, especially with the scales on the boots, but I wanted to do the colors just like what was done in the original cosplay.  I found it a little odd how the colors of blue was used for Daenerys Targaryen since the colors of the Targaryen house is more black and red.  This came to an issue when I was doing the background in which I did a black and red initially but in talking with my friend Hooksnfangs who convinced me to do a background that doesn't contrast too much or too hard against the foreground character. 

Keep your eyes open on my youtube channel since I'm going to be uploading a video of my coloring process of this piece:  JohanStarDragon YouTube 

If you want to see more art like this, please support me at my Patreon

If you want to see more of Pzerotheartist, go to his Instagram.

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Star Wars - Lucasfilms - Disney

(C) Daenerys Targaryen - Game of Thrones - HBO

No comments: