Thursday, July 29, 2021

Mackie85 - Princess Daisy colored


 Here we have a new colored line art of one of the many line arts done by the marvelous Mackie85

Here's a link to the original; Princess Daisy Lineart

After coloring Princess Daisy, I did want to do the same thing that Mackie85 did with their background but I wanted to do something different.  Namely, I didn't want to do the box that she was sitting on in the pic that Mackie85, so I went with one of my favorite symbols in Mario; the star.  And anyone whose played Super Mario Bros, especially the original ones knows that when you get the star, that's when the real fun starts because you can just mow through your enemies without any worry. 

If you want to see the process of me coloring the line art, head over to youtube to see the timelapse vid.  Time-Lapse Princess Daisy

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Princess Daisy - Nintendo. 

No comments: