Sunday, July 25, 2021

Mackie85 - Vampirella pin-up colored


 

In continuing to color the line art of great artists, here we have a piece drawn by Vampirella drawn by Mackie85.

Here's the original:  Vampirella Linework

In coloring her, I didn't want to follow the original colored piece exactly, but I wanted to do it the way I would.  Though there were some pieces that I wanted to add in, such as the little shadow to the inside of the thighs there.  In working the rest of it, I had an idea for two types of backgrounds.  The first, is this one where it's a pin-up style where there's a little more focus on the model.  However, I do have a second one but, that one is going to be over at my Patreon. 

Head over to my patreon for your support to help me continue to create more work like this;  StarDragon77's Patreon

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Vampirella - Forest Ackerman

No comments: