Saturday, August 14, 2021

DrGraevling - Coloring Book Page 01 colored

 


Among the many line arts that I've come across over at DrGraevling's Patreon page, there was a series of pics called "Coloring Book" in which it chronicles the adventures of an Elvish princess. 

Doing the first page, I knew that I had my work cut out for me given the amount of detail that was put into it.  The biggest points I knew were the flower pots underneath the window.  Compared to that coloring the elvish princess was the easy part.  I already knew that I wanted her to not go the same route as most elvish woman, i.e. blonde hair and blue eyes.  So I went with a deeper skin tone and red hair.  In a way I had a little influence of the Blood Elves from World of Warcraft. 

I have done other types of skin tones and hair colors which are featured on Patreon in addition to the uncensored version.  Head on over to Patreon to see it:  https://www.patreon.com/StarDragon77

Also, head on over to DrGraevling's patreon page:  https://www.patreon.com/drgraevling

From what DrGraevling told me about the series is that there are a few people who had colored a few pages of the series but no one has done the whole series.  And so I decided to take on the challenge to do all the pages. 

My thanks to DrGraevling for the work that they've done. 

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: