Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Karla Diaz - My Ship, My Goblin Harem - Poppy the Comm's Officer

 Hello again, everyone, here is the newest in the Goblin Harem series for the story "My Ship, My Goblin Harem", by DieselJester.

Here we have Poppy, the sensors and communications officer.

The idea behind this piece was already clear in the mind of my friend, that she should be posed in her chair near the console that she works at. And she would be looking at the viewer with a very seductive look at crooking her finger as if she wants you (or rather the captain of the ship) to come and have her.

Coloring Poppy was the easy part given how I had DieselJester letting me know what color each part of her would be, but the only tricky part was the background. I knew already that it needed to look like the interior of a spaceship bridge, so I had to use a lot of the color pallets from various images in order to get it right. Yet, as my friend, Hooksnfangs, likes to tell me: "Don't overthink your background". So, once I was done with the layout, I just left it at that.

If you want to see this uncensored, you'll have to head on over to my Patreon: StarDragon77's Patreon

There's one more to come in this series of Goblin lady artwork, everyone. So, keep your eyes open and be sure to support me and the various artists that helped bring this to life:

Diesel Jester's Patreon


Karla Diaz's Twitter


Note: All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.


Here's the story that this goblin lady is featured in: Dukes of Harem Anthology: A collection of science fiction and fantasy stories.


(C) Regina - My Ship, My Goblin Harem - DieselJester

 

No comments: