Tuesday, January 25, 2022

BadSpider - Elsa's JackOPose Challenge


I know that I'm very late to this party but it is still something that I've always wanted to do and try out.  However, the trick was finding an artist to do it, but I managed to find an artist by the name "BadSpider" who is very good at mimicking the Disney style.  Upon finding this person, I asked them to do this but have them do it as a line art.  They were interested in seeing how I would do as far as my coloring skills are concerned.  They were rather impressed by what I was able to do. 

If you want to see more of BadSpider's work, have a look at their patreon:  BadSpider's Patreon

If you want to see this piece uncensored, head over to my Patreon:  StarDragon77's Patreon

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Elsa - Frozen/Frozen 2 - Disney

No comments: