Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Karla Diaz - My Ship, My Goblin Harem - Brigit the Security Officer

 

Hello again, everyone, here is the newest in the Goblin Harem series for the story "My Ship, My Goblin Harem", by DieselJester

Here we have Brigit, the tactical and security officer drawn by Karla Diaz.

Given the personality of this particular goblin lady the idea was pretty clear.  DieselJester and I came up with the idea of posing her on the ship's gangplank with two guns, one in the holster and the other in her hand.  All the while she was giving the finger. 

If you want to see this uncensored, you'll have to head on over to my Patreon: StarDragon77's Patreon

There's one more to come in this series of Goblin lady artwork, everyone. So, keep your eyes open and be sure to support me and the various artists that helped bring this to life:

Diesel Jester's Patreon

Karla Diaz's Twitter

Note: All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

Here's the story that this goblin lady is featured in: Dukes of Harem Anthology: A collection of science fiction and fantasy stories.

(C) Brigit - My Ship, My Goblin Harem - DieselJester

No comments: