Sunday, September 4, 2022

Coloring Commission - Korra and Asami Cheerleaders

 

With a lot of things coming up, I decided to see if anyone wanted to commission me again, and thankfully, Fandaar, had a line art from CallMePo that I couldn't resist. This one was a lovely one, because, let's face it, guys, who doesn't like cheerleaders? 

 
If you don't, then watch "Debbie Does Dallas", then come on back. 
 
The idea that Fandaar had with this one was that Korra would be dressed in blue and white while Asami would be in red and white, but, she would be wearing blue panties that she'd be showing off to Korra to really torture her.
 
Hope all of you like this one. And if you're looking to commission me to bring color to a line art, drop me a line.
 
Thanks Fandaar for the commission and thanks CallMePo for creating the line art.
 
Note: All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.
 
(C) Korra and Asami - Legend of Korra - Nickelodeon

No comments: