Sunday, January 1, 2023

JulyViolet - Black Widow Stands with Ukraine


 

I know that I'm late to the party about this but I've had this idea for a long time that I think would be a great and rather powerful image. The idea was inspired by this protest I saw on the news of women in France that were going topless and painting themselves in the Ukrainian flag. So, with that in mind, I wondered "what would Natasha Romanov, the Black Widow, do or think in this situation?"


The answer was obvious.


And so, I called upon JulyViolet to do the line art and they managed this.


The coloring was the harder part since so much is going on at home and I've been trying to do all I can to balance work life, home life, and the hobby life.


Thanks to JulyViolet for the work that they've done.


Go check out their patreon: https://www.patreon.com/julyviolet


All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.


Please help me grow my patreon.


(C) Black widow/Natasha Romanov - Marvel

No comments: