Saturday, December 8, 2018

Blushmallet - Animated Harem - Zone-tan



This is the third in the “Animated Harem” series that I had @blushmallet draw and I added color.  Some of you may know of her from “Zone Archives” and @zone-sama.  Her name is Zone-Tan.  She’s essentially the announcer on “ZTV News” and the sites mascot.  Among the things I liked about her is her no nonsense attitude when it comes to things like sex and low tolerance for stupidity. 
So, given that she’s a favorite of mine and I had seen her so often in the ZTV I wanted Blushmallet to do something a little different for her.  Namely, given how Zone-tan loves tentacles, I wanted Blushmallet to add in tentacles into the picture.  But I did emphasize that I didn’t want the tentacles to be attacking her a la tentacle hentai.  More like they were there awaking her commands, which seems appropriate since Zone-tan has quite a lot of power at her command.  Just watch her when she gets mad.  Even the Hulk would be frightened of her.  On top of that, I wanted there to be the key weapon that was in the Zone-tan character sheet that @zone-sama had provided.
Seen here:   
image
And when @blushmallet was finished, I was just in awed by what I had seen done for it.  I couldn’t wait to get started on her. 

Coloring Zone-tan and the tentacles was the easy part.  The harder part came in creating the background.  And since we often see Zone-tan at her anchor’s desk for ZTV news, I felt it was appropriate to use that.  So, I went through images and videos to see if I could mimic the background to the best of my ability.  And in all honesty, I think I did pretty well at that.  Or at the very least, I would hope so. 

My thanks again so much to @blushmallet for their beautiful work on with Zone-tan and I look
 forward to more linearts in the future. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

© Zone-tan and ZTV News - @zone-sama - Zone-archives

No comments: