Sunday, December 9, 2018

Harem Symbols



Recently, I was trying to design an icon/symbol for the animated harem.  I was inspired by the polyarmorous symbol and flag and I wondered if there was a similar symbol for harems.  And I did find one and used that as a basis, but after I was done with that I knew that there needed to be a symbol for a harem where there is one woman and multiple men.  I figured that one needed to be made in the interests of fairness. 

Ideally, I wouldn’t want to use the phrase “reverse harem” because that is a pretty unbalanced title.  So I just refer to the genders involved.  And I know it’s old fashioned to use blue for men and pink for women, but I needed a way to differentiate between the symbols.  So, I do hope that you’ll forgive me for that part. 

No comments: