Sunday, December 9, 2018

RoninDude - Devil Girl 2





Here we have a coloring that I had done of a piece done by RoninDude

Here’s the original:  Devil Girl 2 WIP by RoninDude

When I first saw the original, I’m not sure what it was I felt but I liked it immediately and I wanted to color it.  I basically wanted to add life and vibrancy to what I was seeing.  So after getting permission from RoninDude to do it, I set about my task.  However, after I was done with the first set of colors, I looked at it and then I wondered, “What would she be like if her skin was tan….or maybe if her hair were blue?”  So with that in mind, I did different versions of this devil girl, with different skin tones and different hair colors.  Although, I did keep her wings and tail the same color, but I figured, “Why not?”

So with that I went with the various color pallets.  Hope all of you like it. 

My thanks to RoninDude for allowing me to color it.

No comments: