Sunday, December 9, 2018

Pinky Pills - Animated Harem Tracer


Here’s the newest addition in this the small project I have of my “Animated Harem”, this time we have Tracer drawn by @pinky-pills

HEre’s the Original Lineart:  Commission - Tracer by PinkyPills

The setup was the same, have Tracer drawn in a pin-up style.  Although I knew I was in for quite a challenge when I saw the amount of detail that went into her clothes.  As much as I love Tracer, coloring the various pieces of her outfit can be a challenge because of the amount of detail and the different colors that are involved.  Especially her harness and her pants.  The harness presents the challenge due to the different tiny parts.  The pants presents a challenge because of how it fades from yellow to orange and that can be hard to pull off when it comes to pant legs with how they bend and twist in different directions.

But once I got over those two hurdles, everything else was pretty easy to take care of.  And of course, I know that I’m cheating by using the same background I did before with the previous Tracer pictures, but really, it’s just so classic for her that it’s hard to imagine her not in front of a sky blue background. 

My thanks again to @pinky-pills for their hard work on this. 

© Tracer - Overwatch - Blizzard

No comments: