Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Bokuman - Bunny Girl - Jayla Conrad


There is the final piece in the latest set of Bunny Girl commissions done by Bokuman

This one is of a woman named Jayla Conrad (As you can see by the name in the picture). In talking with her and discussing hobbies and such that I can put into the picture for her she told me that she likes to paint and it occurred to me that I hadn’t had a lineart done of a woman painting so that’s what I had Bokuman do. And as it was pointed out by Leviadragon99 it is quite the inverse. Normally when it comes to art you expect the artist to be painting a woman nude but in this case you have a nude artist painting. To tell the truth I hadn’t really thought of it like that but it is an interesting notion in its own way.

When it came to the canvas itself I knew that I didn’t want to leave it as a blank section of white. So I went out into DeviantArt and looked for textures that would be similar to that of an actual artist canvas. And I found it by enchantedgal-stock called White Paper Texture.

So I’d like to thank them personally for the canvas texture.

And here’s the original:  Jayla Conrad Lineart

Note:  All those depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: