Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Bokuman - Bunny Girl - Ruby Rae


This is the colored version of the Ruby Rae Lineart that Bokuman did for me.

This one is another in the long line of pieces that I had done for the women of the Moonlight Bunny Ranch. This time this one is named Ruby Rae. In my discussions with her she didn’t exactly request anything specific except for the outfit which was a combination of black and very light purple that had a nearly transparent quality to it.

That was the tricky part but thanks to the fact that I could control the opacity of the paint in Photoshop I had managed to lay down that transparent look to it. On the other hand another way to have done it is to turn down the opacity levels of the layers themselves but it seemed easier to do it with the paint.

Note:  all those depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

Moonlite Bunny Ranch

No comments: