Saturday, December 8, 2018

Coloring Com - Bokuman - Strangerataru - Sheri Cosplaying Diamond Lil


Here we have a new coloring commission that was given to me by Strangerataru who had commissioned Bokuman for the lineart itself.

Original lineart seen here: Commission Strangerataru by Bokuman

It’s a pretty simple setup.  From what Strangerataru had told me the character here is his original character, Sheri (a werewolf), cosplaying as Diamond Lil of Alpha Flight.  And thankfully he provided me with the reference images needed for this one.  And really the only real complicated part of this piece was the hair because it’s wavy but I’m glad with how it turned out.

If you like my work here and have some lineart, please send me a note and we’ll talk details.

Or if you’re a Homestuck fan and want some sketches of your favorite character, send me a note and we’ll talk about that too.

I would also encourage you to visit my Patreon page and become a patron: StarDragon77′s Patreon

© Diamond Lil - Alpha Flight - Marvel COmics

© Sheri - Strangerataru     

No comments: