Saturday, December 8, 2018

Coloring Commission - Cypher3au - CallMePo - Sailor Uranus Black Dog Cover



This is probably my favorite of the series of commissions that Cypher3au has asked me to color:  Sailor Uranus, ala Black Dog cover style.  From what Cypher3au had told me, Black Dog was a set of fan made hentai comics that feature the Senshi.  And often they were featured in a style similar to this. 

Here’s the original sketch:  Quick-n-Dirty Sketch Sailor Uranus

This was one sketch that I couldn’t pass up as far as the opportunity to color since Sailor Uranus is my absolute favorite of the Sailor Senshi.  In the course of coloring her (which was during the hullabaloo of the Holiday weekend) I had a rather interesting idea.  I had the notion of having Uranus having a tattoo on her buttock cheek.  At first I Thought of the notion of having her own symbol there but then after discussing it with Cypher3au he suggested her having Sailor Neptune’s symbol and I thought that was a far better idea.  And here is where I was thankful for Photoshops tools of warping the symbol in order to give it the appearance of going over the curved surface of her buttocks. 

My thanks to Cypher3au and CallMePo for letting me do color this. 

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Sailor Uranus - Sailor Moon - Naoko Takeuchi

No comments: