Sunday, December 9, 2018

Edwinhuang - Sailor Venus Colored


And here we come to the end of the Sailor Senshi series done by @edwinhuang and no better senshi to end it with than Venus herself. 

And here’s the original that Edwinhuang did:  Sailor Venus (5 of 5)

I do admit that I wanted to do the same effect that Edwinhuang did with the heart chain that Venus does as part of her attack but sadly I couldn’t get the effect done just right.  So I left it alone and simply gave a simple heart from the kiss that she was blowing. 

I hope all of you liked the coloring work that I did with this, it was quite a lot of fun.  I only wish I had more time in the day to do it after doing the kind of 9 to 5 job I do day in and day out. 

Thank you, Edwinhuang for allowing me this opportunity. 

© Sailor Venus - Sailor Moon - Naoko Takeuchi

No comments: