Sunday, December 9, 2018

Edwinhuang - Sailor Jupiter Colored


I know it’s been taking me a while to get any new artwork out to all of you, but here is the penultimate, or second to last, of the Sailor Moon series of pictures by @edwinhuang

Here’s the version they did: Sailor Jupiter 2 of 5
A little like what I had done before with Sailor Mars, I knew that this picture needed a new effect added to it.  This time it needed lightning, which, personally, I think is much easier to render than flames.  And like the others, I had to throw in her planetary symbol but like the past couple others, much of the character blocks the symbol.  But it would be a small disservice if I left it out.  So I kept it in.  My thanks to Edwinhuang for allowing me to color the linearts. 

© Sailor Jupiter - Sailor Moon - Naoko Takeuchi

No comments: