Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Mary-Dreams - Harry and Hermione


This is a colored version of the commission of a commission that was drawn for me by Mary-dreams.

I know that not many people are fans of Harry/Hermione but I am so that’s all that counts.

Although, the biggest problem I had with this is making a background. So if any of you have ideas/tips/hints let me know perhaps something can be worked out.


Update: I wasn’t entirely happy with the background so what I did was I tried to change it to make it look like Hogwarts itself.

As for the stone pattern used for the wall that one I got from Enframed’s Stone Wall Texture 2


The pattern for the floor is from sed-rah-stock’s Stone Pattern 25.0

© Harry and Hermione - Harry Potter - J.K. Rowling, Warner Bros, and Scholastic Publishing

No comments: