Friday, August 27, 2021

DrGraevling - Coloring Book Page 02 colored


In continuing the coloring book series by DrGraevling, here is the second page.  I knew already when I started this that it was going to be a real challenge.  For one the background and the plants and the bubbles.  Yet, thanks to the encouragement and ideas from my art friend Hooksnfangs, I was able to come up with a few ideas that I think really came together. 

For one, I used a scene from a classic comedy called "Coming to America" with Eddie Murphy which as a prince of an African country, he has a series of bathers.  In that scene I looked around the room at the various colors for it and I decided to use that for this scene here. 

I admit that it is a shame that I'm unable to make a series of time-lapse videos for my channel like I did for a few other works that I've done, but YouTube has guidelines. 

But here, head on over to DrGraevling's Patreon to support them.

And if you want to see this uncensored, please head over to my Patreon Page and help support me.  

Thanks again to DrGraevling for the opportunity to do these.  

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 
 

No comments: