Thursday, September 9, 2021

BadSpider - Princess Jasmine colored


I'm a supporter of BadSpider over at Patreon and recently they released this piece that was the line art of a nude Princess Jasmine. 

I immediately asked if i could color it and they said "go for it".  So I went ahead with it.  Though it was rather a change from the original.  The reason why I say that is because in the original Disney production, they used a lot of soft shading for the characters.  In what I'm doing, I'm using a more anime style cel shading technique with the hard and crisp lines.  But if you want to see this uncensored then you're gonna have to head on over to my patreon. 

Also, be sure to support BadSpider at their Patreon:  BadSpider's Patreon

And here's my Patreon:  StarDragon77's Patreon

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Jasmine - Aladdin - Disney

No comments: