Wednesday, November 3, 2021

DrGraevling - Coloring Book Page 04 colored


 To continue in the series of pages from the coloring book by DrGraevling, I have her page 04 where the princess is beseeching her mother for her request and her very busty mother hears her out and is going to help out. 

Just like with the previous page, there's a colored version and a nude version.  The nude version is only available on my Patreon.  So if you want to see that, you're going to have to visit my Patreon page. 

In coloring the clothed version, the biggest challenge was being able to color the queens dress as well as picking out the right skin ton and her hair color.  Since I picked red hair for the princess and brown hair for the father, I knew I needed to pick something similar or comparable to what the princess has.  And so I landed on a lighter shade of orange-red. 

And like before the background was the harder part given how detailed the roof was.  I essentially went in and colored each tile by hand.  Painstaking and time-consuming, yes, but worth it. 

I also want to say this about DrGraevling, they don't spare any detail in their work which I admire. 

But here, head on over to DrGraevling's Patreon to support them.

And if you want to see the nude version, please head over to my Patreon Page and help support me.  

To see more pages, go to the DrGraevling's Coloring Book Table of Contents

Thanks again to DrGraevling for the opportunity to do these.  

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: