Sunday, June 12, 2022

JulyViolet - Animated Harem Maggie Mui is Pregnant

 

Sorry everyone that it's been so long since I posted anything lately.  There's been a lot going on at this end and I haven't had as much time to devote to coloring.  This is why this whole being an adult thing is not as cracked up as its made out to be. 


But once I got back into it, I was between finishing up Maggie herself and coloring the background.  Knowing this, I knew that I had a lot to deal with.  For one I wanted to do some experimenting as far as the buildings are concerned.  In my other works, I've often just made the buildings grey and blurred them out.  However, in this one I decided to try out doing something more reflective where it reflects the blue sky.  Then add in a little white overlay and white blurs to make it look like a mirror. 

Also, everyone, be sure to check out youtube because later on this week, I'll be uploading a timelapse of this very piece. 

My thanks to JulyViolet for the work that they've done. 

Head on over to JulyViolet's patreon to support them:  www.patreon.com/julyviolet

And please be sure to head over to my Patreon to help support me to continue to bring out more artwork from both JulyViolet, myself and others.  www.patreon.com/stardragon77

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

(C) Maggie Mui - Read or Die/Read or Dream/R.O.D./R.O.D. the TV - Aniplex

No comments: