Sunday, July 3, 2022

BadSpider - Submissive Elsa and her leash


 

I know it's been a very long time since I've uploaded anything new lately but I promised myself and all of you that I would get back to it and get something made for all of you.

For this one, we have something that was suggested to me by my friend, DieselJester, who, like me, is a huge Elsa fan, and wanted to see a piece of her in a leash. The pose on the other hand was inspired by another artist who did one of a My Hero Academia character doing the same thing. So, if any of you know the piece I'm talking about and who the artist is, I'd greatly appreciate the information.
Hope all of you like what you see here, please continue to support me here on Patreon.  And be sure to become a patron if you want to see this uncensored. 

Support me at my Patreon.  

And be sure to support BadSpider at their patreon:  Bad Spider Patreon

Note: all characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

(C) Elsa - Frozen - Disney

No comments: