Sunday, February 20, 2022

DrGraevling - Coloring Book Page 05 colored


It's been a while, everyone, but here's the fifth page in the DrGraevling's Coloring book series.  So far, this is probably the most detailed piece of work that I've done so far.  Not just because there's more than two people in the room but also becuase of the fact that I was trying to set it up so that the light looks convincing.  Such as the princess in the background, I wanted her to look like she was standing in the shadows of the hallway.  

 But in the end, I think it worked out far better than what I had expected.  

And now, head on over to DrGraevling's Patreon to support them.

And if you want to see the nude version, please head over to my Patreon Page and help support me.  

To see more pages, go to the DrGraevling's Coloring Book Table of Contents

Thanks again to DrGraevling for the opportunity to do these.  

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 

No comments: