Tuesday, July 19, 2022

RabbitSlides - Submissive Aunt Cass


While going through TikTok I came across this artist named RabbitSlides and I liked their style and wanted to see if they wanted to do some line art work for me.  And given the amount for the commission they did two for me.  One of them was Aunt Cass and the other was Elsa (as a Slave Leia).  

This one should have relatively been simple but because of a lot of things going on at home, I got side tracked and it pulled me away from the work that I want to do.  

It's also one of the many reasons why I basically did a copy and paste when it comes to the background.  Many of you, who follow my work, will recognize the background as one I've used many times before from Cass' cafe with the lime green background and such.  I figured that it's always the best way to display this character.  

Please be sure to continue to support me on patreon.  StarDragon77's Patreon 

And also, check out RabbitSlide's patreon as well. 

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

(C) Aunt Cass Hamada - Big Hero Six - Disney/Marvel

No comments: