Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bokuman - Bunny Girl - Katie Michaels



This is the colored version of the Katie Michaels Lineart drawn by Bokuman that I had commissioned.

With this girl, I had found out that Katie is a big gamer. Even moreso with the old school games of the original Nintendo system. Quite the days back then when Nintendo first came out (For those of you who remember) with Super Mario Brothers, Legend of Zelda, Duck Hunt, and so on.

Although when I first found out that Katie was a gamer I had the idea of having her nude surrounded by different game consoles, Nintendo, Super Nintendo, N64, Game Cube, Play Station 1, 2, 3, Xbox, Xbox 360, the Wii, and so on. But as I began to correlate them together I soon realized that all those would be too confusing to the eye and it’d be way too much for Bokuman to draw. Plus it would detract from Katie herself. So I picked the old school system of the NES, its controllers, the gun, and two game cartridges and left it at that. Simple wouldn’t you say?

Moonlite Bunny Ranch

No comments: