Saturday, January 5, 2019

SamuraiBlack - Slave Leia Outfit Colored

 
Here is the colored version of a line art that I had commissioned of SamuraiBlack a while back.  I had been meaning to color it for a very long time but unfortunately, quite a lot of things had gotten in the way. 

Here's the original:  slave leia outfit - commission by samuraiblack

Here is the link to the original:  Slave Leia Outfit Commission

The basis I had for this particular piece came from a sketch or scrap piece that Samurai Black had. 

The piece looks a little like this:  scrap 01 by samuraiblack

Something about the design of her had caught my eye and attention and so I asked Samurai Black if he could do a full drawing of her.  As for the outfit, at the time I had trouble picking one but in the end I decided to go with something classic and I went with the Slave Leia bikini.  Of course, waiting for the line art was the easy part, coloring became tricky becuase this is the first time I had colored this particular artist's work. 

Hope all of you like what I've done with this.  

NOte:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older        

(C) Slave Leia bikini - Star Wars - Return of the Jedi - Lucasarts

No comments: