Friday, December 7, 2018

Coloring Commission - Bokuman - SJD83 - Pumyra


Here we have another coloring commission from the generous SJD83.  He had done a series of lineart commissions to Bokuman which involved the original versions of the Thundercats characters Cheetara and Pumyra.

Original Lineart:  Commission SJD83 Pumyra

I admit that I was pretty young when the original Thundercats aired so a lot of the details about it were pretty fuzzy to me.  And I was reintroduced to Thundercats with the newer 2011 series and I wondered if Pumyra was a hcaracter created for the 2011 series.  So, I went and looked it up and turns out that she was part of the original cast as well.
But from a coloring standpoint, Pumyra was FAR easier to color than Cheetara.  Just a small color pallet and a few tweaks to layers here and there and she was finally finished.
At last it was done and SJD83 loved it.  :-)

© Pumyra - Thundercats - RankinBass

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older.

No comments: