Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Len Barboza - Winry and Sheska Kissing


This is a commission piece that was done for me by Aquarina-chan and colored by me.

The original line art was a little smaller than this but in the process of coloring it I was having trouble with the coloring.  So I spoke to my friend and artistic adviser Spiritto about this and she asked me to send her the photoshop file and what she did was she created a background that was just incredible.  And following her examples I recreated bits and pieces of the background.  However there was one section that I improved upon it was the reflection upon the floor.  She told me that she was having some difficulty with it so I tinkered with it and I came up with this.  Amazed she asked me how I did.  And I said that I just copied the figures above, flipped it horizontally, lowered the opacity so that it looked like a reflection and the rest was easy.

Of course this was one of the pictures that DeviantArt had deleted so I figured that I should upload it here.

Note:  All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older.  

© Winry Rockbell and Sheska - Fullmetal Alchemist - Hiromo Arakawa - Funimation

No comments: