Friday, January 6, 2023

DrGraevling's Coloring Book page 06

And the series is ongoing, everyone. I am going to keep going as far as this series of line arts from DrGraevling.

In terms of logistics, it was one of the trickier ones because of the fact that there are so many people in the image. But I stuck to it and kept going.

Only issue is that I need to get more patrons on patreon if I am to continue this because it is pretty time consuming, so please, if you know anyone who loves this kind of work and wants to see more, please, support me so I can bring more of this to you.  And if you want to see this uncensored, go to my patreon and become a patron.

Help support me on Patreon: StarDragon77's Patreon

And let's not forget to support DrGraevling who made this line art possible.

Note: All characters depicted here are 18 years of age or older. 


No comments: