Saturday, December 8, 2018

CallMePo - Halloween Black Widow


I know that it’s a little late since Halloween was a couple weeks ago, but I still wanted to have this done.  For a while now I’ve been playing the mobile game “Avengers Academy” which is similar to a lot of “build and wait” games but this one has the Avengers set in a college atmosphere.  And from month to month they have different events set up. 

This past month it was a Halloween setup where the different characters had their own costumes.  Such as Captain America was a werewolf.  Wasp was a pirate.  Enchantress was a witch (no small surprise there, right?) Loki dressed up as Thor and Iron Man did a cardboard version of Iron Man.  But Black Widow was the most amusing since all she did was wear a red shirt that red “This is my Halloween Costume”. 

So, when @callmepo opened the Halloween Quick-n-Dirty sketches I jumped at the chance.  After it was done I set to color it.  But coloring Black Widow was the easy part.  The background was harder.  But I resolved that if this is “Avengers Academy” perhaps I could color the background like a dorm room.  So I set out a plain wall and put up things one would find in a college dorm room: posters and a calendar that had specially marked dates.  The calendar was easy, the others I had to toy with.  Such as the pennant for the Avengers Academy, the Shield logo poster and the “Cap for Class President” flyer.  That flyer was something that was part of the game since Cap is running for class president. 

Here’s the Original drawing:  Halloween Quick-n-dirty sketch for StarDragon77

Happy Late Halloween, everyone. 

Note:  All character(s) depicted here are 18 years of age or older

© Avengers - Marvel Comics - Disney

© Avengers Academy -

No comments: