Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Bokuman - R.O.D. the TV - Maggie Mui

This was another commission piece that was done for me by Bokuman.

Since he did such a wonderful job with Maggie Mui, I asked him to do another one

I had asked Bokuman if I could color it and post it here, and according to his commission policy it said it was perfectly alright.  And little did I know that applying my cel-like coloring style would flesh it out so much.

The other part that I was agonizing over was what to color the square background behind Maggie Mui.  I tried using the color I used before, but I didn’t want to be repetative, so I went with different colors.   Such as the red that you see, as well as green, yellow, orange, and purple.  All of them just didn’t seem to fit very well, so I just went with red.

By the way, a note to the D.A. Tattletales - Maggie Mui is 22 years old.  So keep that in mind.

© R.O.D. the TV - Aniplex

No comments: